Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Dear Boyfriend

Dear Boyfriend,
Thank you for putting up with my constant requests and mood swings. Thank you for making sure to brush your teeth before you see me and accepting my criticisms as my attempts to make our relationship work. Thank you for understanding that I can't stand physical contact and am closed off from you. Thank you for understanding I am not letting you in, that I'm not letting you emotionally close to me and that I literally cant. Thank you for accepting that we are probably going to break up, because I'm scared. Thank you for knowing that I care for you a great deal and that your love for me is killing me because I can't return it. Thank you for understanding that I don't hate kissing you because it's you but because I hate things in my face. Thank you for putting up with my insecurities and feeding me. Thank you for playing Dungeons and Dragons with me and not seeing me as a fuck up. Thank you for treating me kindly and loving me. Thank you for being with me and supporting me through everything. Thank you for being my rock when you know I can't be yours. Just. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment