Friday, March 31, 2017

Dear Liberals

Dear Liberals,

I am a white, low income, Christian College student. Yes. I am. I am also Bi-sexual and Gender fluid as all hell. And I lean towards the Conservative Right with my views. I do not judge you for your views. I actually find your sweet and innocent views refreshing. However, they are just that, innocent. You work and operate under the assumption that everyone thinks and works like you. That if you just shove your views down everyone else's throat that the world will be a great place. That violence is only okay if it is for YOUR causes. And that is where I get upset. You're wrong.
I wish your world where there was no racism, no class difference, no war and no hate was real. Yet it isn't. And it never will be. Why? Because the reality is; human's aren't perfect. I am not saying I hate the people in the middle east and the ones on the No Fly list. I am simply saying that I don't trust them. The simple fact of the matter is I like my way of life, just like those and theirs like theirs. If they did not why would they be so against American intervention? Seriously? Don't tell me it is not true because it is. If they wanted the reform they would work WITH us to fix it. Yet Marine's and other soldiers are aware that if they leave their base alone the likely hood of them being tortured and killed are real. That their lives are at stake the second they leave their base, and even on it.
What makes me mad is that you want to allow people who hate America into our country. I am aware that not all of those people in those countries hate America. That has indeed crossed my mind. But what Also crossed my mind was the fact that those people should fight for their own freedom. If they don't like their country they should not leave. They should stay and fight to fix it, as you are fighting to fix your own. That is how you fix a country. You are exercising that exact model by sitting and bitching at me instead of leaving the country because you're un-happy. They should stand up and fight for themselves. If they would stop protecting the Radicals do you know how much faster the war could end?
They live in fear. I know this. Of course I do. I bet they are constantly threatened. Yet there is power in numbers. How often were we told that as a child? If you don't like something change it. And on that same note, that is what the Radicals are doing. They don't like us. So they are trying to fix us, by eradicating us. So Dear Liberals, I really love that you're trying to see everyone in a positive light but the reality is we are in a war and that we can't let our Enemies in just because we want to see the best in them and we feel bad for them. That is like presenting your back and asking to be stabbed. Every thing in nature screams at how stupid that is. Literally everything. It isn't natural to turn your backs on your enemies , or to under estimate them. At the end of the day if I'm choosing my own vs them, I'm always going to choose my people.

Sincerely,
Someone who is tired of being called Narrow minded because I'm not seeing the world through rose colored glasses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment